I really want an environmental revolution to happen soon. Gardens everywhere, herbal wisdom flourishing, intelligent environmental policies, aggressive fighting for plants, straying away from reliance on shady food industries and growing our own to help our own and nurture our own, we see everything, how it’s made and who it goes to cause it’s ours typa shit. I really want this.
When you’re at the pool lounging on a beach chair and some little kids are running and the lifeguard screams out “no running” do you respond “excuse me, not all of us are running”? No, you don’t. The lifeguard didn’t have to specifically state who they were talking to because you’re intelligent enough to comprehend that the comment wasn’t being directed at you.
- Person: Have you seen that episode where...
- Me: I have seen every episode, go on
- Me: *heals self*
- Enemy: *heals self*
- Me: Whoa. Whoa.
- Me: What do you think you're doing?
- Me: I just took off half your health bar, and then you go and do that?
- Me: Yeah, I KNOW I just healed myself.
- Me: It's different when I do it.